It's Inventory time at WineDirect!
In order to prepare for what we hope will be a fantastic holiday season for our clients, we at WineDirect have scheduled a full inventory count and inspection for late August.
Our goal is to minimize disruption to your business during this period, and with that in mind, here are the important details you should be aware of:
Dates and Locations
• When: Thursday, August 25th through Sunday, August 28th
• Where: American Canyon (AMC), CA, Paso Robles (PSO), CA and Glenwillow (GLW), OH
Read more about the timelines on our documentation site HERE!
We are pleased to announce updates to our shipping labels.
We are pleased to announce that effective immediately, WineDirect shipping labels will contain the following additional information:
- Winery/Client name in addition to WineDirect
- Direct shipper license number
- Customer order number
- Name and address of the individual placing the order
- Name of the designated recipient if different from the name of the individual placing the order
This change was put into place to satisfy compliance laws in Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia without the need of an additional label on your packages.
Please contact your Account Manager to update your license numbers in our system.
WineDirect expands operations to Santa Barbara County!
We are pleased to announce that we're expanding operations in the Central Coast, opening a second fulfillment center in Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County. This new facility, along with our facility in Paso Robles, will expand our ability to provide fulfillment and shipping services to the Tri-County area that encompasses San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.
Please read the full details here.